• +92-319-494-4162
  • info@buzfiler.com
  • Boulder, CO, 80302, USA

Your Tax and Legal Partner

Register your company in the USA & UK from anywhere in the world

Our complete premium package is developed exclusively for Non-US residents to register a fully working company in the USA & UK with all the features you will need for a Business.

Lets Talk

Contact us +92-319-494-4162


Years of experience in company registration.


Companies registered for non-US residents.


Countries' customers served


Total team

Consultancy like never before with the best team

At Buzfiler, we assist entrepreneurs worldwide in starting their businesses in the US, UK. We provide peace of mind by simplifying complex government forms, offering end-to-end solutions for successful trading.


Services We Offer

Company Registration

Receive your articles of organization for your Business in US & UK.

Online Banking

Open your bank account at Wise. We also work with Relay, Payoneer, and others Business Bank


Get the Tax ID Number for your company (EIN) to meet the requirements of financial institutions.

Virtual Business Address

You will get an address to receive your Company related documents in US and UK.

IRS Tax Filing

Our Non-US residents specialized partner CPA is ready to help you stay compliant with the IRS.

Registered Agent

Registered Agent will be the individual or company who can receive your documents on your behalf.

Lifetime Support

We guarantee your success and provide the best lifetime support to answer any questions related to business.

Sales Tax Permit

We provide USA Sales Rax Permits, Sales Tax Exemption or Resale Certificate. We also file Sales Tax Returns.

With the help of our company

Unlock the USA and UK Market. Expand your business to the world's largest economy.

Open your accounts on Amazon, Etsy, Ebay & Shopify. Get Stripe, Bank Account & PayPal for your Business. Start charging your clients in Dollar, Pound, Euro and other different currencies.

Yes, non-residents can form an LLC in the United States. Our formation service can guide you through the process and ensure compliance with all necessary regulations.
Non-resident LLC owners typically need to file Form 1040NR or Form 1040NR-EZ to report their US income. Additionally, if you have US-sourced income, you may need to file additional forms, such as Form 1040NR Schedule C for business income. It is recommended to consult with a tax professional who specializes in non-resident taxation to ensure accurate and compliant tax filings.
Forming an LLC in the US or an Ltd in the UK typically involves similar steps. You'll need to choose a unique name for your company, file the necessary formation documents with the appropriate government agency, and pay any required fees. Additionally, you may need to appoint a registered agent or provide other specific information depending on the jurisdiction. Our formation service can guide you through the entire process and ensure compliance with all legal requirements.
Yes, you can create Virtual Bank Accounts before visiting US or UK on your Business details.
There are various payment options available for eCommerce businesses in the USA, including credit cards, debit cards, digital wallets (such as PayPal or Apple Pay), and alternative payment methods like Klarna or Afterpay.


Choose Your Best Plan

Texas LLC



  • Texas LLC
  • Unique Address
  • Registered Agent
  • EIN
  • Business Bank Account

Wyoming LLC



  • Wyoming LLC
  • Unique Address
  • Registered Agent
  • EIN
  • Business Bank Account

UK Company



  • UK Ltd
  • UK Business Address
  • UK Director Address
  • Vat Registration
  • Business Bank Account


Have questions?

We'd love to help! Type them here and we will get back to you in less than 24 hours. You can also get quote of your customized package.